EXAMPLE Line Cook
Website Roadside Que
Smoking Meats for People to Eat
Looking for a friendly line cook at a quick casual restaurant. General duties include, but not limited to the following:
- Assisting with stocking and setting up the kitchen stations
- Preparing food including cleaning and cutting the ingredients and cooking main dishes, desserts, appetizers and snacks
- Plating prepared foods based on owner’s or chef’s guidance
- Working with servers to ensure that orders are completed according to request and on time
- Washing and cleaning the kitchen and cooking utensils and storing the equipment at the end of shifts
- Ensuring that the kitchen operation procedures and hygiene meet food safety standards and regulations
Roadside Que is willing to train the right individual for the job.
To apply, call (256) 599-1387 during business hours or apply in person at 607 Gault Ave Unit A Fort Payne AL 35987.
Business Hours: Monday/ Tuesday : CLOSED, Wednesday – Saturday: 10:30 AM – 7:00 PM, Sunday: CLOSED
Come join a friendly, upbeat team who loves their customers and serves up some of the best Service and BBQ in Fort Payne, AL!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com